- We now welcome pets to dine with you! Read the Marin IJ press release about the new pet dining law.
- A special Yappy Hour is offered on our front porch Tuesday thru Friday, 4-5:30pm.
- Visit our Facebook page The Panama Hotel and Restaurant, view photos of our Yappy Hour friends!
Four of our ground floor rooms accommodate pets. These rooms feature tile or hardwood floors. We provide pet bowls, towels and a small canister with liners for pet waste. Our pet fee is $15 per night per pet, with a two-pet maximum. A refundable $200 cleaning deposit is required at check in.
Click on any room title below for more information.
Panama Hotel Pet Agreement
- My pet will be with me and under my care at all times, and never left unattended.
- My pet is not aggressive and is well socialized with animals and people.
- My pet is free of ticks and fleas.
- My pet will be on leash and under my control when outside.
- I will clean up after my pet and dispose of any waste in the canister outside my door, not the toilets.
- I will keep my pet off of all furniture including the bed, chairs or couches. I will clean my pet if he/she is wet or dirty using the towels provided before allowing them into my room.
- I will assume financial responsibility for any damage caused by my pet, resulting in loss of revenue.